- 2018 Summer Mugshot Racket Industry News Updates!
- Looking Back at Some of 2017’s Top News!
- Sunshine State Set to Become Less Shady ?
- Please Ask Florida’s Governor to Sign SB 118!
- SB 118 and More News
- 2017 Legislation Update
- Bailbondcity.com: Another example of Florida’s Failure to Pass a Mugshot Site Law
- Citing Online Publication and Privacy, Feds Exempt Mugshots From FOIA
- Help Reach A 1,000 Signatures On This Petition
- Another Win For Online Mugshot Scam Victims
Tag Archives: public records
As lawmakers across the U.S.A. look for the solution that will put an end to the online mugshot extortion racket, many proposals are being blocked by journalists as a first amendment impasse. A recently postponed bill in Virginia that proposes to update the … Continue reading