- Legislation Alert: California Assembly Bill 874
- Happy New Year, 2018 Mugshot Publishing Award
- 2018 Summer Mugshot Racket Industry News Updates!
- Looking Back at Some of 2017’s Top News!
- Sunshine State Set to Become Less Shady ?
- Please Ask Florida’s Governor to Sign SB 118!
- SB 118 and More News
- 2017 Legislation Update
- Bailbondcity.com: Another example of Florida’s Failure to Pass a Mugshot Site Law
- Citing Online Publication and Privacy, Feds Exempt Mugshots From FOIA
Tag Archives: privacy
Attention State Lawmakers and Staffers, The United States Government has just closed a loop-hole within the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals by overturning a 1996 ruling that gave the press routine access to federal mugshots. Agreeing with previous decisions by … Continue reading
Classactionactionagainstmugshotwebsites.com is asking for YOUR HELP reaching the goal of only 1,000 signatures on this online petition in opposition of mugshot website scams. Just as soon as the 1,000 signature goal is met, classactionagainstmugshotwebsites.com will go down the list of … Continue reading
Posted on May 19, 2014 by Bordeos2000 While this new law doesn’t have anything to do with mugshot racket websites, it’s still a great example of how people who were arrested at one point in their lives and “never saw the inside a … Continue reading
Instead of just admitting that shaming their local communities with online mugshot galleries is an incredibly profitable endeavor that they can’t afford to lose, the journalism community has come up with a “secret arrest” theory to try to stop recent … Continue reading