- Happy New Year, 2018 Mugshot Publishing Award
- 2018 Summer Mugshot Racket Industry News Updates!
- Looking Back at Some of 2017’s Top News!
- Sunshine State Set to Become Less Shady ?
- Please Ask Florida’s Governor to Sign SB 118!
- SB 118 and More News
- 2017 Legislation Update
- Bailbondcity.com: Another example of Florida’s Failure to Pass a Mugshot Site Law
- Citing Online Publication and Privacy, Feds Exempt Mugshots From FOIA
- Help Reach A 1,000 Signatures On This Petition
Tag Archives: North Carolina
Earlier in 2016, Ohio HB 172 (Creates fair and accurate publishing of criminal records law) unaminsouly passed through the state House then the Senate but was unable to make it to the Governor’s desk before the session ended. The bill … Continue reading
Somewhere around 2010 the American mugshot shame rag industry was pioneered by individuals with zero background in journalism. In order to justify shamelessly humiliating members of the community for profit on a biweekly basis, publishers must continue to market their products as … Continue reading