- Rapsheetz.com –Online Mugshot Industry Rings in 2020 with Brand New Scam Site!
- Legislation Alert: California Assembly Bill 874
- Happy New Year, 2018 Mugshot Publishing Award
- 2018 Summer Mugshot Racket Industry News Updates!
- Looking Back at Some of 2017’s Top News!
- Sunshine State Set to Become Less Shady ?
- Please Ask Florida’s Governor to Sign SB 118!
- SB 118 and More News
- 2017 Legislation Update
- Bailbondcity.com: Another example of Florida’s Failure to Pass a Mugshot Site Law
Tag Archives: mugshots
For Immediate Release: From the same folks who brought y’all bailbondcity.com (as featured in the New York Times!) along with, the overwhelmingly popular site rapsheets.com. Brothers Kyle and Travis Grant are once again taking the commericial mugshot industry by storm … Continue reading
An article published this past December for Pewtrusts.org points out that despite the much appreciated efforts by legislators across the country, mugshot site owners may be just as good at maneuvering around state laws as they are at avoiding reporters and … Continue reading
Classactionactionagainstmugshotwebsites.com is asking for YOUR HELP reaching the goal of only 1,000 signatures on this online petition in opposition of mugshot website scams. Just as soon as the 1,000 signature goal is met, classactionagainstmugshotwebsites.com will go down the list of … Continue reading
Prior to mugshots.com rolling out the “unpublish” scheme of making money off people featured on their website, one would have to contact an “authorized mugshot removal vendor” to get rid of his/her mugshot. The reason the website’s business format all … Continue reading