- Looking Back at Some of 2017’s Top News!
- Sunshine State Set to Become Less Shady ?
- Please Ask Florida’s Governor to Sign SB 118!
- SB 118 and More News
- 2017 Legislation Update
- Bailbondcity.com: Another example of Florida’s Failure to Pass a Mugshot Site Law
- Citing Online Publication and Privacy, Feds Exempt Mugshots From FOIA
- Help Reach A 1,000 Signatures On This Petition
- Another Win For Online Mugshot Scam Victims
- Mugshot Site Owner Publishes Own Booking Photograph
Tag Archives: mugshot removal
After 5 subsequent legislative sessions of introducing bills to address an ongoing mugshot extortion website problem, Florida’s government finally said “enough is enough” and SB 118 was signed by the Governor on June 16th. Here is a quick reminder on … Continue reading
SB 118 made its way through Florida Senate hearings last month. This proposed law will allow someone whose booking photo is on a site that offers payment for removal to “bring a civil action to enjoin the continued publication or dissemination … Continue reading
Classactionactionagainstmugshotwebsites.com is asking for YOUR HELP reaching the goal of only 1,000 signatures on this online petition in opposition of mugshot website scams. Just as soon as the 1,000 signature goal is met, classactionagainstmugshotwebsites.com will go down the list of … Continue reading
I’m pretty sure the folks over at bocanewsnow.com just played an elaborate April fool’s day prank on the reputation management industry. On April 1st, the Florida news website, bocanewsnow.com, renowned for reporting local mugshots and adding their hard-hitting two cents … Continue reading
Journalistic Commercial Mugshot Publishing III: Journalists Lobbying on Behalf of the Mugshot Racket?
Posted on April 22, 2013 by Bordeos2000 Journalists across the country are really stepping up to bat for the mug shot extortion industry by lobbying against legislation aimed to stop it. In order to fully understand the imprudence behind why they are doing … Continue reading