- Legislation Alert: California Assembly Bill 874
- Happy New Year, 2018 Mugshot Publishing Award
- 2018 Summer Mugshot Racket Industry News Updates!
- Looking Back at Some of 2017’s Top News!
- Sunshine State Set to Become Less Shady ?
- Please Ask Florida’s Governor to Sign SB 118!
- SB 118 and More News
- 2017 Legislation Update
- Bailbondcity.com: Another example of Florida’s Failure to Pass a Mugshot Site Law
- Citing Online Publication and Privacy, Feds Exempt Mugshots From FOIA
Tag Archives: mugshot newspapers
To help BUILD THE HYPE for the upcoming Mugshot Tabloid Hall of Shame Page, I am excited to announce our nomination for the 2013 Mugshot Tabloid Publisher of the Year Award! It is my pleasure to present ….drumroll… David Bryant, 31, of Spartanburg, … Continue reading
Journalistic Commercial Mugshot Publishing III: Journalists Lobbying on Behalf of the Mugshot Racket?
Posted on April 22, 2013 by Bordeos2000 Journalists across the country are really stepping up to bat for the mug shot extortion industry by lobbying against legislation aimed to stop it. In order to fully understand the imprudence behind why they are doing … Continue reading