- Looking Back at Some of 2017’s Top News!
- Sunshine State Set to Become Less Shady ?
- Please Ask Florida’s Governor to Sign SB 118!
- SB 118 and More News
- 2017 Legislation Update
- Bailbondcity.com: Another example of Florida’s Failure to Pass a Mugshot Site Law
- Citing Online Publication and Privacy, Feds Exempt Mugshots From FOIA
- Help Reach A 1,000 Signatures On This Petition
- Another Win For Online Mugshot Scam Victims
- Mugshot Site Owner Publishes Own Booking Photograph
Tag Archives: mugshot legislation
Thanks to readers like you, the 2nd Annual Mugshot Extortion Awareness Month was an overwhelming success. If you haven’t already seen Fusion.net’s spectacular six-part investigative documentary inspecting the commercial mugshot industry then with my highest recommendation I encourage you to … Continue reading