- Looking Back at Some of 2017’s Top News!
- Sunshine State Set to Become Less Shady ?
- Please Ask Florida’s Governor to Sign SB 118!
- SB 118 and More News
- 2017 Legislation Update
- Bailbondcity.com: Another example of Florida’s Failure to Pass a Mugshot Site Law
- Citing Online Publication and Privacy, Feds Exempt Mugshots From FOIA
- Help Reach A 1,000 Signatures On This Petition
- Another Win For Online Mugshot Scam Victims
- Mugshot Site Owner Publishes Own Booking Photograph
Tag Archives: freedom of the press
I’m pretty sure the folks over at bocanewsnow.com just played an elaborate April fool’s day prank on the reputation management industry. On April 1st, the Florida news website, bocanewsnow.com, renowned for reporting local mugshots and adding their hard-hitting two cents … Continue reading
Instead of just admitting that shaming their local communities with online mugshot galleries is an incredibly profitable endeavor that they can’t afford to lose, the journalism community has come up with a “secret arrest” theory to try to stop recent … Continue reading