- Happy New Year, 2018 Mugshot Publishing Award
- 2018 Summer Mugshot Racket Industry News Updates!
- Looking Back at Some of 2017’s Top News!
- Sunshine State Set to Become Less Shady ?
- Please Ask Florida’s Governor to Sign SB 118!
- SB 118 and More News
- 2017 Legislation Update
- Bailbondcity.com: Another example of Florida’s Failure to Pass a Mugshot Site Law
- Citing Online Publication and Privacy, Feds Exempt Mugshots From FOIA
- Help Reach A 1,000 Signatures On This Petition
Tag Archives: florida
Thanks to this fantastic New York Times article Google search results have kicked mugshot extortion websites to the curb. MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal also sent the right message to consumers by shutting the door on these shady“businesses.” It’s now overdue … Continue reading